Thursday, August 23, 2007

so much for my sense of accomplishment just now;

i now sit here feeling like a total sucker, wondering why i'm still awake at 3am
again

gaspshockhorror, why am i staying up till 3, or no, even 4.

i fell asleep at 10.30 - 12 pm for the 523421th time, thus i'll have to crawl out of my comfortable bed, drag myself up and tear myself away from that ohsosoft and warm blanket


i'm just having a 5 minutes break here, my mind's exploding.


since when was geog ever that...uninteresting
maybe i'd rather human geog. but whatever! i'm off to study again!


its breakfast with mydarlings again tomorrow morning, we'll decide if we eat with the rest of 2d, depending on the states of their ulcers, hahahah.

ky anna annia ashley alicia! :D and i realised ky and I are the only ones without a name starting with "a". wowww that's so interesting.



*smashes myself against wall*
smash is such a wrong word, but i hope i'll fall sick after breakfast :D
suckorxzzz





EMMA

No comments: